SIGN UP FOR TSA Pre✓® TODAYStart Application Now!
Nobody waits for anything anymore. Why are you?
TSA Pre✓® makes airport travel easier. No more winded sprints, panicked unpacking, or awkward belt removal. Just 5 years of stress-free security speed—and it takes less than 10 minutes to sign up. What are you waiting for?
Interested in renewing your TSA Pre✓® membership?
You can do so online or in person at any IdentoGO Center within six months prior to your KTN expiration date. Click "Renew Now" to check your expiration date.
Speed through security for the next 5 years.
TSA Pre✓® allows approved low-risk travelers to experience faster, more efficient TSA screenings at participating US airport checkpoints for 5 full years—all for only $85. That’s only $17 a year for adults, and kids under 12 are free! There are hundreds of locations to get fingerprinted, so you can find one that’s convenient for you.
How does it work?
- Pre-enroll online
- Schedule a five-minute-or-less fingerprinting appointment
- Get a Known Traveler Number (KTN)
- Use it whenever you book a flight
- Go into designated TSA Pre✓® lines at the airport
- Save time and do your stress-free happy dance
Credit Cards That Cover the Cost of TSA Pre✓®
- Chase Sapphire Reserve - Receive a statement credit of up to $100 every four years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card.
- The Platinum Card from American Express - Receive one statement credit every four-and-a-half years after you apply for TSA PreCheck ($85) and pay for it with your card.
- Capital One Venture Rewards - Receive up to a $100 credit TSA PreCheck once every four years when you use your Venture card to pay for the application.
- United Explorer Card - Enjoy up to $100 as a statement credit for TSA PreCheck every four years as reimbursement for the application fee.
- IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card - Get a credit of up to $100 every four years as reimbursement for the application fee for TSA PreCheck charged to your card.
- Citi Prestige - Cardmembers are eligible to receive one statement credit per account every five years of up to $100 for the TSA PreCheck application fee.
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card - Receive one statement credit every four-and-a-half years after you apply for TSA PreCheck ($85) and charge it to your card.
- Citi/AAdvantage Executive World Elite MasterCard - Receive up to $100 in statement credits every five years as reimbursement for your TSA PreCheck application fee.
- Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card - Cardholders qualify for a fee credit of up to $100 every four years for a TSA PreCheck application.
- SunTrust Travel Rewards Credit Card - Up to a $100 statement credit every five years as reimbursement for your application fee for TSA PreCheck.
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card - Receive a statement credit reimbursement for a TSA PreCheck application every five years.
No need to remove shoes, belts, light jackets, laptops or 3-1-1 compliant liquids!